Monday, October 10, 2011

Beggagel Breakfast Sandwich

A friend of mine told me about this sandwich several years ago. The silly name is my contribution. I made them shortly after she told me about them and we've been enjoying them ever since! I know it doesn't sound like it would be all that special- just a bagel with cream cheese on it and a fried egg? But it really is great. The flavors and textures are perfect together and it's one of the quickest breakfasts you could possibly make.


Beggagel

1 egg per person
salt and pepper
1 bagel per person
cream cheese

Fry the eggs in a greased skillet until they're as cooked as you'd like. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. While the eggs cook, toast the bagels. Spread cream cheese on one half of each bagel. Top with the fried eggs and the other bagel halves. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment